Monday, April 6, 2009

Hold Up..Wait ONE Minute!


Last week, I received a phone call from dear sweet Carrie. She began to tell me that her step-mother just joined the band wagon of twilighters after seeing the movie and now was totally obsessed. I was like...."shut UP?!?!?"


Now, Carrie & me are close. Close close...We love just about the same in everything. So when I hit the twilight buzz of obsessed O-Rama Mania last year...
I was like.."CARRIE YOU MUST READ THIS!"
"YOU WILL LOVE IT!"...and so the excuse was
"Well, Tierra I just dont have the time right now"
or
"Okay, well maybe next week" was all i heard the entire last year.


Lets repeat that.

I heard those excuses the entire time of last year!!!

Even when the movie came out i BEGGED her to read or at least watch the movie with me.

Nope. Carrie was not budging the little turd!


well ya know what folks....Friday, I received another phone call.

"Tierra, your gonna hate me"

"Why???"

"I watched Twilight......"


WHAT! WHAT! WHAT!

YOU DID IT WITHOUT ME!!!!!


"Tierra...I LOVEd IT!" I'm obsessed"


To spare you all the rest of our convo....CARRIE HAS FINALLY SEEN THE LIGHT!!!! All weekend we talked about twilight. Watching the extra features. Talking about the books. Whats coming ahead. looking at things on the net. Youtubing.


I told you so SUCKA!!!!!

8 Lovely FeedBack:

Ann Marie said...

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!
1 more bazillionth fan!!
We love more fans!!

I just hope you can get her to read them!! ~ And that she's Team Edward.. I think after the New Moon movie comes out there will be alot more Team Jacob fans.. Cuz Taylor is soo cute.

What a good weekend for you!! :)

Debi (Dubs2007) said...

Thats right I agree!

A friend invited me to a twilight party - and invited 2 other friends who had not seen the movie, or read the book and the day of the party I called them and they STILL hadn't read any of the book!! I chewed her out and told her to just read the first 2 chapters so she had some character background so she would get the jokes and could play the games easier.

4 hours later at the party I asked her if she had read any and she said "well yeah! I am half way through the book, it is awesome!" - - I was like, well yeah, why do else would we have a party dedicated to the movie coming out? It was awesome sharing the evening with other women equally infatuated with Edward Cullen.

Me said...

Ahhhh, another fan. Yeah! My dad actually watched the movie the other day. I don't know if he'll ever read the books though.

And believe it or not, but I tried to get Ann to read the books for over a year. It wasn't until she had surgery and needed something to pass her time that she decided to give Twilight the light of day.

You are an excellent Twilight Missionary. Keep up the good work!

Shayla said...

I have yet to "convert" anyone, since I was the last to jump on the Twi-band wagon... there is always my dear mother though. Ah, she has no idea what I am about to get her hooked on.
Seriously, Congrats! :)

TLC said...

Oh dont you worry ladies! I took care of the Team Edward thing from the get go. She is so inlove with Edward and all weekend was saying how its making her poor hubby to be look bad-LOL

Heather said...

Yay! Someone else who has finally seen the way. I love Twilight!

Anonymous said...

I'm getting rid of my books . . . they're coming to your house . . . your word thing is a butt it never has actual words anymore . . .

Suzanne said...

Yeah, did you know that it took over a year to get Ann to read the books? Just thought I spill that little tid bit! -Suzanne