Tuesday, October 7, 2008

It's Halloween Season!

It's OCTOBER! Meaning it's time for ALL things HALLOWEEN!!! This is my FAVORITE Holiday! I like it better then my birthday. And YES I mean that! I love EVERYTHING about this time of year! To the colors that beautiful Tennessee brings to our view; To that magical feeling when you step outside at night and you can almost feel that Halloween spirit in the air. Haunted Houses, Ghost stories on TV, Decorating, Baking, Soups, Pumpkins, Witches, Costumes, Candy Corn, Candy Apples, Crunching Leaves, Hocus Pocus, It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown....I LOVE IT! So my purpose for this post is to announce that coming up Starting on Thursday will be the kick off for the season! Fall & Halloween Decoration. Why the delay? My cousin has my camera! Lame. But, I just couldn't hold it in any longer. Plus, Ann you asked on your blog what is every ones favorite things about this time of year So here are a few of the things that I do to make my favorite holiday just right.
-Must Watch Hocus Pocus at Least 3 times.
-Make a New Fall craft
-Watch as Many Ghost Stories as I can stand {Well, until I go running to my aunts room}
-Make pumpkin sugar cookies with Angelus
-Send out Fall Cards to Friends {There coming Everyone}
-Sing Five little pumpkins with Angelus when were in the car {My mom taught it to me}
-Pick out Pumpkins for porch & fireplace
-Start collecting goody bags and treat for the church trunk or treat
-And what Halloween would be complete without It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown
-Decide on what to be this year....Here it is...Ready...Look below at the picture of me when I was Five.
It's What I'll be this year!


A Witch!

I'm so excited! Except this time the 22 yr. old Tierra will do without the green makeup! Ha Ha! Halloween facts to know about Tierra: First Word was Pumpkins but said Pum-pins! My birthday is only 5 days after Halloween. My third Birthday was a Halloween costume Party and this year my 23 small- family -party will be Halloween. I hate the taste of pumpkins! My favorite part about Halloween ever since I was little was handing out the candy.

~ So please stay tuned for Lot's of Post To Come ~

2 Lovely FeedBack:

Heather said...

I love the picture of you when you were 5. Too cute.

I have to say I love Charlie Browns "The Great Pumpkin" I have it on dvd. I am taking it out to my families today and watching it with them along with my favorite "Garfield's Halloween."

I love Halloween too. I love to dress up and hand out candy. I will be Malefasant (I think that is how you spell it) from Sleeping Beauty again this year. I bought the costume off of Disney.com. It was more than I would usually spend on a costume so I plan to use it for a few years. Ayla is probably going to be a giraffe.

Ann Marie said...

YAY! It's about freakin time Tierra! I thought maybe something was really wrong with no posts..

I love this post. So fun to see all of the things you adore this month!
Darling little 5 yr. old witch!
I'm still waiting for the tulip tree picture. -- Or are all of the leaves gone? :)

Have a good day! Look forward to the posts!