Friday, October 10, 2008

Breaking Twilight

As all of you are very much a where that over the course of this year my life was changed instantly when I read the best seller novel Twilight. You may laugh if you want, but really it's a book with a love story that simply took my breath away. I loved it from the start and each day I have followed every news link, every picture, and every video that has been put out for the coming events of the books and the movie. The book saga MAY be over but the movies are just beginning and I for one am back to my teenage years all over again. Now, some of you have read the books and haven't completely fallen in love with it as I have but over the past few months deep friendships have been formed and I was happy to see that it just wasn't me to go completely --insanely captured by the magic of Twilight. I could go into a LONG list on why I fell so hard but really it all comes down to this. At the time I was looking for some kind of escape from my world and was taken into a world where all things to endure for the only one you truly love were tested. But yet in the end Love still remained. And that I think is a could sum up for Edward & Bella. So today I am unleashing the FINAL full length movie trailer for Twilight. Along with 12 movie pictures that are my favorites. So go see the movie, I think the director who worked along with the author Stephenie Meyer really captured a great portion of the book. But, whose too say for certain. You probably don't believe me when I say that their love story is truly deep and captivating off the page of the book But it is. Read it for yourself and maybe you too --if you let yourself-- fall into Edward & Bella's world.

{Make sure you Hit the button to make it go full screen. It's HD and really great quality}
Twilight HD Exclusive Trailer







2 Lovely FeedBack:

Heather said...

THAT WAS AWESOME! I am more excited for the movie than before now and I was already stoked. They did a great job. WOW!

I am going to be making a Twilight cake for Ann's party and I am so excited to make it. The party is not until the movie comes out but I have already went and bought some of the materials. I am getting more and more excited for the party. I am loving Twilight more and more.

Thanks for sharing such awesome pictures from the movie as well.

Did you read my post about me coming to Tennessee? I am so excited about that too.

Ann Marie said...

LOVE EVERY PICTURE!!! EEEEEEE!!!
Could it get here any faster???
I think I'm going to be digging most of the actors in the movie..

Bring November 21st on already!!!!