Sunday, October 26, 2008

Halloween Craft

This past Tuesday I headed over to my very good friend Amber Finches House for some Halloween fun with her kids and my nephew. First off, I ADORE her kids! Plus, Amber is such a good friend to me, she always answer her phone and if I in a panic like "Tierra's sewing machine deciding to quit at last minute" She lets me come over immediately to use hers for my rescue. Some of the things I love about Amber is 1. She's just 6 mins down the road from me. 2. She's honest and always listens to me chatter in a panic 3. She's an Amazing mother. THANK YOU Amber for being such an important friend.

I often babysit the kids for her so when I was planning a Halloween treat & craft for my nephew to do...I knew I should just share the craft with my other little loves. I found this really cute Idea from Good Ol' Martha for Halloween Bookmarks. Technically I think the kids just used them to play with or stick them on something {I have one stuck to a wall in my hallway lol} BUT the main thing was that they were cute and cheap! You just take Colored Popsicle sticks in Halloween Colors and decorate them with Foam Halloween Cut outs. I basically spent $3.00 for some Halloween entertainment! Really, Could you get off any cheaper then that???? Thank Youuuu MARTHA -wink!


PS. Amber I know your reading this...Can I come over to let you look at my sewing machine...It's Still BROKE! Bad sewing Machine...I thought we were friends :(

PSS. Oh and Amber I'm only really coming over so I can hold baby Levi some more {He's only 5 weeks old or 6??} LOL

6 Lovely FeedBack:

Ann Marie said...

Cute kid-friendly crafts!
Glad you are surrounded by good friends! :)

Heather said...

That is a cute idea. I will have to do that as an activity with Ayla when she gets older. How fun! Darling little kiddos!

Kathy Finch said...

I dont get enough pictures of my grandbabies POST MORE!!!!! and you forgot LEVI! shame on you.

Amber F said...

What cute kids! Tierra-you're so funny, and of course you can bring your sewing maching over. I'm not sure that I can fix it, but I certainly can try. And of course you can hold Levi. That's a given. Anyone who comes over can hold him all they want.

Amber F said...

What cute kids! Tierra-you're so funny, and of course you can bring your sewing maching over. I'm not sure that I can fix it, but I certainly can try. And of course you can hold Levi. That's a given. Anyone who comes over can hold him all they want.

Amber F said...

Sorry, I hit it twice...hehehe!