Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Bonfire & Smores

I have another confession to make, it's a small one but no less I just have to say this before getting into this post. Here it is...I cant stand being in the YSA activities at church ---YSA, Young SINGLE Adults--{In other words...Hey lookie there lets see if we can find you a husband and bond} Ok maybe that was alittle harsh BUT no less I'm just not into going to the activities. I guess that would label me as a YSA party Pooper. Shame on me right? Oh well. So, very RARELY will I go to the monthly activities. So to uplift this post I'm sharing pictures from this past Saturday. It was INDEED a YSA activity. I did this with much hesitation because I would have much preferred doing anything but this BUT dear sweet Ariel was relentless in begging me to come. So this Saturday at our YSA reps Home--- who I DO like and have much respect for...We went to their BEAUTIFUL farm for a Bonfire. And I'll say it....I enjoyed myself. There! I hope every ones happy. Their farm is SOoOOOoooOOOooo Beautiful with the fall colors and the wind blowing that I couldn't help but start snapping away pictures. When the bonfire started the night was stunning. The stars are so clear that we all decided we could have slept out there...Okay well for me maybe stayed really late but I'm NOT a camper and that is another post all together...Moving on...We roasted hotdogs and smores and OooH Me & Kirstie majorly decided that everything taste better when it's roasted outside. Even though it was cold it was warm with girlfriend friendship, Star Gazing, laughter, gossip, and SMORES!!!! So of course I had a great time. So maybe theres hope yet but I'm not holding my breath...
Pictures, Take it away and enjoy :)


This photo makes me laugh! My head looks like a flaming Halo! And if you hit this photo to make it go bigger...Yes my dear friend Jenny's hair is Blue with sparkles from the Halloween party the night before. Jenny you were majorly ROCKIN the blue hair!

AwWww my lovely Friend Kirstie. Caption: "Let me just dip my head back here into the fire as I gaze at the stars." Your such a lovely girl Kirstie. I wish I could be as nice to everyone as you are.


SMORES! That's All that needs Said!


Bonus Picture for Leah: Leah Dear take a guess who this is??? And NOPE everyone this is NOT my boyfriend--------------> Far from it! Remember me mentioning awhile back ago that I have the WORST embarrassing story that would surly top anyone ...Well he's apart of it and someone I was really hoping to never EVER see again at least until the next life but NO such luck. Call me sometime and I'll share the story and I DARE you to try and top mine! Double Dare you! Any takers????

6 Lovely FeedBack:

Heather said...

I am glad you had fun.

I love all the pictures you shared. They were all so beautiful.

You will have to tell me the story about the mystery man in the picture when I come.

The Wonderful World of Wampler said...

oh, goodness! he makes your story much, much worse. you poor girl.

The Wonderful World of Wampler said...

By the way.....Do you have plans for Halloween? Want to trick or treat your way to my house, for a Halloween craft? Let me know.

The Larsen's said...

Is that Elder Pennington???

Ann Marie said...

I wanna hear. Nest time you call I need to remember to have you tell me.

Love ALL of the pictures! I am soo a country girl!!

Kathy Finch said...

I know who that is.