Monday, October 13, 2008

3 Times the Charm

Today, October the 13th, Three times the Ladies entered the world! Oh, where to start. First there is a quote that I thought seriously writing in ALL your birthday cards but I thought I'll post it this way. To each of one of you, I mean this sincerely. It sums up what you all do best for me whenever I need it.
" A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words."
---THANK YOU for always helping me remember the words to the song of this Life.

Arie, WOW! Since you've been back I truly wont ever let you go. I've always said it started with just you & me in nursery at church. You were the ever faithful one in class and me the one crying to go home--wink. Your always there to help me "remember the words"--Now look at us, single and in our 20's going to Relief Society--HaHa--it still seems so unreal and we need to be back in YW. So I wonder? What's Next? Lead the Way Arie like always. We were simply meant to be, you coming first and then I to follow a few weeks later--All my Heart & Happy Birthday.
PS Arie-BOWS!

Leah, Can I just say that out of all the weddings I've attended you TOP the most stunning in that dress! Sometimes I feel like my friends will never truly understand how much time, Late night I sit and think how truly BLESSED I am to have SO SO many beautiful friends. Body & Soul. And you my dear girl are on that top list. I'm sure you've heard the phrase by Lucy Mac Smith ...."that we may all sit down in Heaven together" How lucky am I to know that I will have you within that circle. To that embracing soul of yours, I love you and wish you a Happy birthday.


Jenny, you have so many talents and I am amazed at how far you are in this life. Over the past few months I am so grateful to count you within as a treasured friend. You know the forgotten words in this life about life events that no other friend knows about. Your persistence and heart for the church inspires myself to endure & press on. We read to know we are not alone my friend and the written words to your friendship leaves me grateful for every inspired word you've shared. All my heart & HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY

2 Lovely FeedBack:

Heather said...

Wow three birthdays! Great tribute!
Tierra you are such a sweet girl and I am totally stoked to hang with you soon.:)

Ann Marie said...

Amen to what Heather said!
I'm grateful Leah went out there, and found her soul mate, and such great friends! I look forward to meeting you oneday! Great tributes!