Friday, September 12, 2008

My Finds

Random Post, Yes I admit this! But Just had to show off. For a while now I have been looking for that perfect bag to hold all my stuff in it for church. The ever faithful church tote bag : ) I wonder what's all the stuff every one else just " has" to carry with them to church on Sunday?
So I was on the hunt for something stylish yet big enough for all my stuff but yet not so bulky that it looks like I carry everything and the kitchen sink. Found this one below at Ross's the other day. It's Nine West and original price $69.95---The price I paid was $ 23.00 dollars including tax--Happy Camper!


Then of course after work Wednesday I just wasn't ready to go home. So what does a single gal do after work? Heads to TJ MAXs! Found this stunna looking wallet--in which it's my favorite color--for only $6.00-- SOLD! Cha Ching it's Mine!

2 Lovely FeedBack:

Ann Marie said...

Your so funny! I love both the wallet and the bag! Cute!

Heather said...

I love Ross and TJ Max. I shop there all the time. In June my sister went on a cruse and she needed a dress for the "Captains Ball" she went to all the malls and department stores and couldn't find anything. She even went to a dress store. I talked her into going to Ross. She was like "Okay?" We went and we found 21 dresses for her to try on. It was a fun fashion show. She bought two dresses for the price of one of the dresses that was at the mall. She doesn't doubt Ross anymore. :) Cute finds!