Friday, September 19, 2008

Giggles



Lookie lookie What I just Bought! This stunna looking shirt will be proudly sported around by yours truly. Curtsy by twilightshirts.com
I'm sure some of you may be rolling your eyes right about now. Well, Go ahead...Laugh if you want. I also have an NSYNC shirt from back in the day that will never go away either.
To those who understand, It says Edward Cullen...Need I say more?
PS. I plan on adding to my Twilight Shirt collection. This is just the beginning. The way I see it, I've lived my whole life being around the Star War Freaks AKA my cousin. The Harry Potter Freaks. Lords of the Rings. Am I forgetting any? It's official... Twilight Freak.
I'll be 80 and I still talk about it.

3 Lovely FeedBack:

Heather said...

I love it. I am an Edward fan all the way. GO EDWARD! I think it is a cute shirt.

I am almost done with "Breaking Dawn." I only have 4 chapters left. I plan to finish this Saturday. I love the Twilight books. It has taken me a while to read them because I have my little one keeping me busy.

Ann Marie said...

LOL! I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You go girl! I completely agree with you and the whole " everyone else has been freaks, why can't we?" Love it!!

BTW: There are not instructions to the stuff ( we don't have them.. ) we just order them, and Jana does it all. I wish I could send it all your way! :)

Amber (EyesofAmber) said...

I love it! You should check out zazzle.com. They have a ton of Twilight shirts. One of my faves..."I have trouble accepting that Edward Cullen is a fictional character" LOL