Monday, September 22, 2008

It's that Time

Here I am. It's Monday. And I'm sick! Right now my throat is so sore I can barely swollow! This is going to sound weird but I would give anything if somehow I could just reach down my throat a massage. I have to go back to work today and I'm not so sure if I should just call in. Tempting. Very tempting. With my throat hurting so bad, I'm just not in the mood to be talking to 100 different people today. But, at the same time maybe I should just rough it out.

The weekend was fun dispite the early warnings of "Tierra...It's your body...and Your getting sick...Let it happen!" NEVER, I said! This weekend I went to Michaels and I just went loose in that store. They have all there fall decorations and flowers out. And now, they currently have half my paycheck LOL

I have lot's of ideas to blog about but I'm not sure which way to start first. Here's my ideas:

  • List of Summer Favorites
  • Tags that have been waiting on me.
  • Breaking Dawn Review
  • Fall decorations display
  • A Look at Tierra's Family

Where to start? I have NO clue.

4 Lovely FeedBack:

Ann Marie said...

I'm sorry your sick. I hope you called in.. You don't want to spread it. Remember.. I'm the germaphobe. I know my turn is soon.. I can't keep it away forever!
I hope your feeling up to par soon.. I look forward to those posts! ~ And don't forget.. I need to see a Tulip tree soon! :)
Get well soon!

The Wonderful World of Wampler said...

Thanks for the update on "one tree hill" we are such DORKS! Evan makes fun of me everytime I watch "gossip girl" or "one tree hill"....I feel the same way when he watches a football game or boxing. The weather isn't so good here at the beach. Pretty much crap! It makes me sad, but atleast I'm not in the UK. (upper Kingsport) I think you should do a summer favorites blog. =) You can show pictures of your vacation to the beach again. It's been a while since i've seen the SUN. Good side: I won't get sunburnt!
xoxo
ps. hope you start feeling better.

Heather said...

I am sorry you are sick. If it makes you feel any better I got a flue shot today and I feel like crap.

I finished "Breaking Dawn" today so that made me happy. I loved it.

I will get to the tags you tag me on too.

Amber (EyesofAmber) said...

Hope you're feeling better. We're really enjoying your blog.