Friday, September 12, 2008

Fall Sneak Preview

I feel it coming and my heart is so excited! I just love it when they start bringing out all the fall decorations. It puts me in such a good mood. Everything from fresh bags of candy corn to smells of Cinnamon and apple cider candles. Craft mode has already kicked into gear! So If anyone has any cute fall craft ideas let me know...I'm serious! Below is just two sneak peek previews of what's up in my home. Very simple things first up but I just could not resist these place mats and as always I'm a sucker for towels!




My top Fall Must list for this year:
1. Table Center Decorations
2. Cinnamon and pumpkin cider Candles
3. Candy Corn in a candy Jar
4. 2008 Fall Betty Crockers cook book
5. Berry wreaths
Final Thought, What's on your top 5 Fall Must for this Year?

3 Lovely FeedBack:

Ann Marie said...

Fun for you and Leah! You early decorators you! :) Hey, at least you don't have the witch's out! Or do you? LOL!
The towels are cute! I'll have to share my 5 things on a post maybe in October? We'll see!

Heather said...

Very cute. I love the place mats. You make me excited for fall and I don't really like fall because I don't want summer to end.

The Wonderful World of Wampler said...

I talked to Kathy.......and we came up with some great ideas for our "craft night". SO EXCITED!!! Maybe we can do it on my birthday...I have that day off.
I think we can talk Kathy into baking something YUMMY for us too.
Let me know what you think.

by the way....your house looks to cute. I noticed today that the leafes are starting to turn. It won't be long.