Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Happy Birthday Mr. Shope!







Today marks one of the best days of my life! Six years ago today, a beautiful baby boy arrived to my family and made me the happiest auntie around! Not only did he make me a auntie but he completely stole my heart from the moment they placed him in my arms and I gave him his first bottle. Since then he has wrapped my whole world into a brilliant meaning of what its like to love something so special. Born September 3rd 2002 at 1:16pm. He weighed 8 pounds and 12 oz.




Every since my mom passed away my whole outlook on life is to move on with life to move on moments. Every big moment with little Mr. Shope I have been there and have cried at them all. It is my wish that this life will bless him with courage, strength, and most importantly family moments. I cannot write enough words that would instill in this post the happiness and pure joy he brings to my time on this earth.
Some little things to know of Mr. Shope!
  • He is extremely tall for his age! He's only lacking maybe 5 inches from my own frame! Yikes!!

  • He can bring a smile to my face on any bad day by being in the backseat of the car singing along with me to Chris Brown or Beautiful Girls by Sean Kingston!

  • Every since he could start talking he has spoken with an adult attitude. Long sentences and phrase only an adult would say! No JOKE!

  • He won the longest throw in little league this year out of the whole Bristol 5 yr. old unit

Happy Happy Birthday my dear sweet boy! I love you more then you will ever know! Every day you grow and learn so much and I'm always ALWAYS amazed at what comes out of your mouth!

2 Lovely FeedBack:

Ann Marie said...

Ok.. He is seriously going to be a model/hottie when he is older!

What a darling little guy!

Where have you been? I've missed yours and Leah's comments!

Heather said...

He is too adorable. I know what you are talking about, whenever I see my own nephew I light up. He always knows how to make me smile.