Thursday, August 28, 2008

Road Trip

Just a quick note! I'm leaving tomorrow to go visit the Great state of Ohio! Hi Ho Hi Ho it's off to O-Hi-O! Ok, yep...that was pretty cheesy and lame but what-ever. So, a very good friend of mine in my home ward asked me to tag along with her to visit her in laws for Labor Day weekend! Not only am I excited to visit a state I've never been to---It takes so little in making me happy, REALLY!---But, her mother in law was my old vocal coach! I'm pretty excited to see her again for a visit and have just a fun girlie weekend! See ya lata Fellow bloggers!

PS-Bed, I'll miss you! I hate to sleep somewhere else. Internet, awww friend...parting is such sweet sorrow! Books, Be nice to one another! No book trash talking! Twilight...Yes Yes of course your coming with me! Leah, Have a great Labor Day weekend and of course I'll call and let you know How I'm doing! Ann, Be expecting a call soon after Monday! I have NEWS! And If I find my Edward Cullen in the great state of Ohio...

2 Lovely FeedBack:

Ann Marie said...

Fun! I love road trips!
Have the funnest time ever!
Talk to ya soon.

Heather said...

Good for you. Have fun out there! I hope you find your Edward!! :)