Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Tagging By Fours

I saw this on Ann's Blog a few weeks back and I thought I would do it. I really don't mind tagging because I'm nosy and I always like to hear what other people have to share.
Tagging by Fours, Tierra Style.

Four {4} Places I go Over & Over:

  • If It's Paper. This store is a dream come true to a girl who loves anything that contains all paper products and party planning. I'm a great customer!
  • B. Dalton/Books A Million. To me, one of my favorite smells is a bookstore. On days off with no where to go, I stroll for at least two hours w/ my cup of steamed milk & Irish cream.
  • Wal-Mart. It's Southern Thing.
  • Hobby Lobby/ Michael's. These places help feed my baby projects. It's another dream store.

Four {4} People I Admire:

  • My Aunt Carolyn. I do not know of anyone else whose light could out shine hers. As long as she's with me, it's home.
  • President Monson. I stand alittle taller each day knowing we have his guidance.
  • Amber Finch. There's a quote that states by Pres. David O McKay that the world needs more exemplary mothers. To add to that, the world needs more women like Amber. Shes a great friend and a wonderful mother. If only I had her outlook and temperament, I would be a much better person.
  • Jackie Kennedy Onassis. I know this is a stretch but I've always admired reading about her. She wasn't perfect But yet she possessed a grace and dignity that very few women have these days or show for that matter. If I could reflect in some way in my personage by a figure from this country, I hope it would be of her. Her style, integrity and charm is what was so captivating.

Four {4} Places I'd Rather Be:

  • The Beach. Summer is coming to a close and for the past few days my mind as been drifting to the ocean. Sand. Water. Shopping. Seashells. Bliss.
  • A bookstore. “We read to know we are not alone.” C.S. Lewis
  • A guest at Edwards & Bella's Wedding! Ok, I know this is fictional but I'm pretty sure if it was real it would have been the best wedding I had ever seen.It was however the best wedding scene I've read. Plus, it would have been the first wedding I probably would have cried at. I could have gotten really dressed up and maybe Even stole a dance w/ Edward while Bella was talking to Jacob. Ann, we would have had to go together! Plus, I have a confession Ann, I wasn't on the wolf side as you know but if we could go I would have wanted to talk with Seth, he was such a sweetie and I think I had a small crush on him since Edward was taken!
  • At Leah's house doing a craft. Preferably my Home sign for the kitchen! Any chance I get to come to your home Leah I always "TRY" to take! I think we should start a monthly craft night! What do you say?

Four {4} Movies I Adore:

  • Pride & Prejudice. I could watch this movie from start/finish anytime. Mr. Darcy & Edward...Can/May you be real?
  • Sense & Sensibility. Again Jane Austin freak here but Really I think sometimes I was meant for another era. I think in all the Jane Austin heroines I relate to the eldest sister Eleanor the best.
  • The Magic of Ordinary Days. This is a hallmark movie that came on CBS one night and I fell in love with it. It's a sweet tale about the WW2 era of a marriage convenience story and discorvering love in the simple magic of ordinary moments.
  • The Notebook. Classic.

Four {4} Favorite Repeat Songs on the IPOD/CD's

  • Falling Away With You-Muse. I wanna find someone to fall away with!
  • Fearless-Taylor Swift. LOVE. LOVE that girl. This song is typical wish for the perfect date song. And dancing in the middle of no where. I'm a sappy girl!
  • More The Anyone-Gavin Degraw. Every Girl wants to that "More" to someone.
  • Far Away-Nickel Back. I play this one the most for some reason. Even I'm not a huge fan of nickel back, the emotions in this song are like a moment for my life.

Four {4} Places to Eat:

  • Motos Jap. House
  • Red Lobster
  • Chic F'ley
  • O'Charlies

I tag Leah, Heather, & Carrie. It's the only way I can get Carrie to update her blog-Wink! Have Fun. As of now 2 post in one day. I don't think I got anything accomplished around my house. Oops!

3 Lovely FeedBack:

Ann Marie said...

Yay! I'm glad you did this tag. I get to know you even more... other than twilight...

If you love austen, you have got to read Austenland. I just finished it. Stephenie Meyer even reviewed it on the back of the book. The author Shannon Hale is LDS too. It was cute. Only about 188 pages. You need to read it.

If you come here, another place we can go is Red lobster. I'll just sit there for 2 hours and only eat biscuits. Arn't they yummy??

Yes! We would go to the wedding. ~ ANd if I wasn't married, I would maybe hook up with a wolf. I am all 100% Edward, but have you seen the guy who plays Embry? Hottie!
I like those long haired guys!

I'm glad your a notebook girl too!

So, I totally did it! Finally left a comment! I just hope she doesn't delete it before you get to read it!
Thanks for calling! Your a fun/cute girl!

Heather said...

You are such a cute girl. I feel like I know you more from this tag. I was planning on doing this tag but I need to do it now for sure because you tagged me. I didn't read the whole part on Bella's and Edward's wedding because I am still reading the books. I am almost done with "New Moon." I should be able to finish it today. When I am done with all the books, I will have to read the part about their wedding. Great Job!

Kathy Finch said...

I did not even finish reading this (But I will) --- I had to comment on what you said about AMBER. She is great I only wish that I was that kind of a mother when my kids were little.

I admire her everyday and thank God that she is the best thing in my son's life. (Next to his mommy-LOL)

I am glad that others see her for who she is at heart.

Love to you and her. Kathy