Sunday, August 24, 2008

Home. Arie. Good.

Welcome Home Hermana Tyhurst! One of my truly best friends whom I've been buddies with since nursery stage at church--Ariel--Came home from serving an 18 month mission for our church in the Argentina, Buenos Aires Mission! I am so proud of her and have missed her terribly! So, this past Friday my friend Kirstie and I rushed to her home and took her out for her first date! Lunch! It was so good to see her AND to actually talk to her in person. She looks just the same and it really just picked up where we left off! We took her out for Mexican and surprisingly she hasn't had any Mexican food at all! In Argentina they mainly eat lots of pasta and spin offs of Italian food! She's doing good and were just trying to keep her busy! Good to have you home Arie SO let's get down to business and see what were going to do for the next stage in our life! It still shocks me to think were in our twenties! Time on this earth just keeps on going! But, I still think we need to have a slumber party, your never to old for that!

Photobucket





3 Lovely FeedBack:

Ann Marie said...

Cute picture of you both!
Thanks for the twilight site! :)

Heather said...

How exciting to have her back. Looks like she brought home some cool stuff.

Kathy Finch said...

Welcome home ARIE