Sunday, November 7, 2010

let them eat cake! {cookie cake that is}

i'm back! and i'm 25. i turned and celebrated my 25th year this past friday on november 5th 2010. my theme was "been alive since 85" ....so of course, the 80's! we had lasagna from scratch that my dear friend amber h. made with fresh tossed salad and breath tasty garlic bread. sealed with of course my annual birthday cookie cake. and then followed by a trip to the Biltmore mansion and Estate the next morning {more on that later}
i'm going to keep comments on for a while....it's so lovely to be back!

5 Lovely FeedBack:

Ann Marie said...

Yay! Comments!!!
So happy you had a fabulous birthday.. and so jealous that you went to the Biltmore...

Wow.. a new age.. new blog.. what's next? Your always surprising me!

Sorry I didn't get you e-mailed for your birthday.. so I am going to list 5 things that I love about you..

1- I love your style. The end.
2- I love that you are fun to be with! Now that I know you in the real life.. it makes me sad that you live so far away! A yearly Utah trip would be nice hint-hint.
3- I love that you are such a loving person. You show lots of love to your nephew.. your cousins.. your Aunt.. friends.. and show much love and respect to your mother. I know she would be proud!
4- I love that your passionate about so many things like I am. Being passionate about things in life is good for the soul. :)
5- I love your work ethic. You put so much EFFORT and WORK into everything you do! Your church calling.. parties.. you seem to always give it your best.. and that says a lot to me!

Hope you continue to have happy days... XO ~ Ann

{Mo} said...

Happy Late Birthday Miss Tierra! Your post made me...

1- HUNGRY, dang it! Lasagna, garlic bread, green salad and cookie cake. It's 10 am and I want dinner!
2- Feel a little old. In 85, I was 9?!? and I'm much older than 25 now!
3- Miss you :(

Hope your day was fantabulous!

Miss Megan said...

I see the comments are back on! Happy b-day Miss Tierra. I love you and your awesome comments on my blogs/facebook. xoxo

Heather said...

Happy Birthday Girl!! I love how you always have a cookie cake for your birthday every year! I love the theme of your party, how fun!

Natalie said...

Oh my gosh! I love that cookie cake! I hope you had a great birthday! Your presents are beautiful! That purse is to die for, and that coat...hmm.. I am thinking I might have to buy it too!