Monday, September 13, 2010

Ashlee's Wedding {May 2010)

As I have been editing beach photos, I realized i never posted anything from my trip to Utah back in May, let alone, my friend Ashlee's wedding. The whole reason for the trip! So, here they are that never made to the big screen known as my blog. I remember it was SO cold that morning and rainy. No one was prepared for how strong the wind was or how chilly it was going to be. My skirt was in constant battle trying to be whipped up ( I see london, i see france...LOL) and Ashlee's veil kept going somewhere else other then with the bride! All in all, it was a beautiful moment. My friend had waited so long for that special day and it was an honer to be there for her and her family whom i love so very much at the Salt Lake Temple. oh, an a side note: walking in heels for three hours around temple square in rain/cold/winded weather is. not. fun!