Sunday, November 14, 2010

a walk with a dear friend...{tennessee fall}

through my hometown's central park really made my weekend. well, along with a few other moments with him but that's another story for another time. my good friend allison was oh so kind as to come with me to our local park and walk & chat (lecture me on my guy problem woes) as i gathered pine cones for a last minute fall craft. we walked, took pictures, allison told me to get with it and ask him on a date chatted and this is what we were looking at. tennessee will soon see a very dark, cold, almost bitter-chill-to-the-bone cold winter but autumn it seems is still hanging on. and i'm ever so thankful. what can i say but i love my hometown.









3 Lovely FeedBack:

Ann Marie said...

Beautiful! Gorgeous! Beautiful!!

Miss Megan said...

Gorgeous! I just love fall - definitely my favorite time of year. Tennessee is beautiful!

Jenny Snyder said...

you tell him how you feel and ask him...just sayin