Tuesday, November 23, 2010

I am Thankful {Aunt Carolyn}

 this woman deserves the world. the world. the moon and back again. i love her with everything that i am and would be nothing without her. my aunt carolyn. this year, as the days have been leading up to thanksgiving i thought about what i could share. what are my "thanksfuls" for this year. and truly, these last few days and nights, all my thoughts are completely wrapped up in how utterly blessed i am to have this woman as my aunt. she has provided me with so much love. has given me her time to every event in my life and has had to do without so many things because of me. every cheerleading practice and every game. every basketball game. every primary event. every young women mother daughter campout and activitiy....this beautiful soul has never failed me. when i wanted to go to new york when i was 15, she made it happen. when i wanted that prom dress. when i wanted to go to the movies. when i needed picking up late late at night when i would cry to come home from girls camp. when i wanted anything at all....this. woman. made. it. happen. 

dear heavenly father, thank you for giving her to me. i love her so. amen.

Happy Thanksgiving everyOne!

0 Lovely FeedBack: