Monday, November 8, 2010

just a this and that {gifts}

this year, for my birthday, all i wanted was just a few new things. let's face it, i am a purse and coat kinda girl 
and when i became aware of the mormon bachelorette....well, let's just say it had tierra written all over it.  i had so much fun watching aubrey go through her dates with 22 guys from all over! and along the way with each date was this gorgeous beauty of a purse. i simply HAD to have it. it's called the "mia" bag by the big buddha collections and you can find it here! already i have had tons of compliments on it! so thank you aubrey from the Mormon bachelorette for your great style and taste in purses!


my closet is filled with coats of every color and every year, oldnavy brings out the very best and brightest pea coats and i die a thousands deaths swooning and itching just to get my hands on one of them. this year though, i had a very hard decision to make on which coat was "singing" to me the most. you see, i love color! i love having that one piece to make a huge fashion statement when you walk into the room and with a great pea-coat, it doesn't matter what you got going on underneath.....you can work it with just that one item. "the" coat. which one do you think i went with? stay tuned to find out! you can find them each here and here.


























and finally, for years all i have ever really wanted on my bedroom walls is the movie poster to a film i can watch over and over. both new and old version! and finally, I tracked one down at a great price and it's on it's way and will soon reside on my bedroom walls. you can find your very own pride & prejudice movie poster here.

3 Lovely FeedBack:

Ann Marie said...

They sell those purses at Tai pan here.. so we see them all over in different colors. I could have one in every color they are so cute!

I love purses too.
A little too much.

~ And ya.. I would have a hard time choosing which pea coat as well.. both DARLING!

Jen Schultz said...

Can I just say you're the best-dressed female I know? :) You always look so put together. One of these days I will kidnap you and take you to the mall with me and have you help me perk up my wardrobe--it desperately needs it.

RatalieNose said...

Those coats make my heart happy. So does Mr. Darcy.
And so do you!