Monday, November 15, 2010

fall craft {coffee filter wreath}


i had seen this idea on several blogs before and just fell in love with it. so with picking up the items above and just twisting a good 20 coffee filters in the center...cut off the ends of each twist and just start gluing the twists around the wreath. I went with brown filters because i wanted that lightly dark look for fall and then placed the final product in a really large wreath i purchased earlier this year from michaels. so simple! 

tomorrow will be my big reveal day of my mantel/fall decor....so stay tuned!

4 Lovely FeedBack:

Ann Marie said...

Very cute and creative!
I had not seen this before...

Looking forward to your Mantle decor!

Miss Megan said...

Look at you go you crafty (and thrifty) girl. Wish I had time this year to do a few things like this. Maybe next year! Thanks for the inspiration.

Heather said...

Great job! Way cute! Love it!

Jenn Snyder said...

my jaw droped...you are good!!!