Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Do I have your Address? {Christmas Cards}

{no, these are not my cards}
It's my favorite mailbox time! Cards have already started to arrive and each day, its the first thing i do and that's head straight to the mailbox. And ladies...All i have to say is keep. it. comin!!!! I'm a christmas card nut and I adore getting such beautiful mail. So the question is, will you be getting one from me? Do I have your address? If you would like a card, just let me know!

3 Lovely FeedBack:

CB said...

You do and do I have yours? - I hope I wrote it down!
Those cards are beautiful btw.
Happy December 1st :-D

{Mo} said...

Please tell me you have mine? If not let me know and I can send it to you on Facebook!

Heather said...

Your cards look beautiful! I hope you have my address from the card I sent you!