Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Hold Up...High Blood Pressure?

So. I think I may be on to a weird September tradition. And it's name shall be called Tonsillitis. Thats right folks, I have it....AGAIN! And again it's in the month of September. Check out this post from last years September --click here September 08--I swear...a few days ago I started to feel it. You know, that dreaded feeling of all things ickie-ness? Accept this time I have a new friend to worry about. Last year they thought I might have mono with it. This year...High Blood pressure. And I mean HIGH Blood pressure. CRAZY-NESS I tell ya. Maybe I otta stop watching the New Moon trailer? To many swooning pictures of Edward? LOL So...this years verdict, Acute Tonsillitis with a High Blood pressure watch. They checked me twice before they would let me leave today at the doctors office and my aunt who is a CNA has to keep a close watch. As of right now...it's still to high for an "almost 24 yr. old" BUT the good news is, not as high as it was in the office. I'm on a high dosage of antibiotics and off from work till Friday.


So, everytime I get sick...I come up with my music playlist that comforts me. Last year it was Coldplay. This time...it's a mix. So, here's what I've been listening too all day. Honestly I have NO clue on why these songs. Maybe it's the drug effect??? Happy Listening! I'll just be chillaxin. Here at home. Oprah to watch. And my books to read. Heck...maybe I'll even breakout my seasons of One Tree Hill like I did last year. Lata.




I have declared this song as highly annoying and highly entertaining. I think it makes me feel like it's my cheerleader days all over again. Whateva. I'm rockin out to it with my little pinky finger. Wouldn't want to over do it. LOL



With New Moon coming out and my love for Death Cab for Cutie...I replay this over and over. It's the first song released that will be on the movie soundtrack. I love it!



I LOVE love LOVE this song.
The words...the voices...powerful.
Stunna love for Kings of Leon.



And to complete this odd mix...Love Story

2 Lovely FeedBack:

Anonymous said...

Hey Welcome to the sick train!!!
But it sounds like you have it way worse than I do!
You were a cheerleader????
SHUT UP!
RatalieNose

Ann Marie said...

Hope you feel better soon!
I havent heard any of this music.. I will have to check it out later!
((HUGS!))