Thursday, September 17, 2009

Here's to the Shades


On a sad note today, I discovered that my FAVORITE pair of sunglasses were stepped on and chipped.
Let us all have a moment of silence in AWE of the Stunna shades that were my friends.
{............... {silence} .............}
They shall be remembered.
Oh dear, I guess that means I"ll just have to go buy another pair. Isnt that such a shame? Farewell my beloved. I will treasure our fond trips to the Biltmore & Atlanta that we had together.

4 Lovely FeedBack:

RatalieNose said...

Oh isn't that the worst!!!!
My favorite pair just died at the end of the summer, sad sad day indeed!

CB said...

Sadly I do this all the time which is why I only buy 8 dollar gas station glasses. I'm a total clutz - ha ha.

Those really do look stunning on you so I feel your pain a bit - Here's to fabulous new sunglasses!

Heather said...

You are so funny! Can't wait to see the new shades!

Ann Marie said...

You crack me up.
Moment of silence.. ha-ha