Monday, September 21, 2009

7 Things VII

I was tagged awhile back ago and thought Now would be a cute time to post it.
The deal is 7 things you didn't- wouldn't- know about little Ole' me. Let's begin.



1. I Prefer to shop alone. Always have.
Occasionally I have a few girlfriends or cousins to tag along
but MAINLY I would rather be by myself.
I can spend as much or little time in stores at my own pace just browsing.
Alone time is good for the Soul.



2. Board Games. I just can't stand them.
I think they're a waste of money and if you have a party
and pull these out...I'll just go find your book section or browse your DVDs.



3. The Kennedy Camelot.
I ADORE the legacy of Jackie & Jack Kennedy.
I'll watch it, buy it, read it, study it of anything about these two.




4. Send me those Roses future hubby!
I think receiving flowers/roses is something of a lost art.
I was in RS one Sunday and one lady raised her hand
and said it was a waste.
To me, yes..they will die but the moment,
the memory of receiving them enlightens the soul.




5. I am a YouTube junkie.
I cant tell you how many videos I'll find and watch over and over.
Music videos, Operas, Old TV moments...it goes on and on I tell ya!



6. Some girls dream of big fancy wedding dresses...
I dream of EXTREMELY nice wedding invitations.
To me, the invitation sets the stage and I'll spend more thought/money on my invites them I will my dress. I LOVE getting them in the mail. I save all of them.




7. I just know I was meant for a different era
because I am OBSESSED with British period or any Historical Movies.
Pride & Prejudice, Emma, Sense & Sensibility, Persuasion,
North & South, Victoria & Albert etc etc and now
I'm DIEING to see this movie
The young Victoria that came out this year in England.


So, there you have it! If you liked this tag and would like to do it yourself...
I now pronounce you tagged!

9 Lovely FeedBack:

CB said...

I like to shop alone too! I love to look on my own and I have to admit I really hate waiting on other people so I go alone.

I had not heard of Young Victoris - sounds right up my alley.

Roses are NEVER a waste. Only unromantic people would think that.

Anonymous said...

i watched the young victoria on the plane!

i also have a crazy thing for historical movies on England, hahah.

so doing this post now!! :D

Kimmie said...

I really enjoy shopping alone as well. I like to go into a store and get what I came in for and then leave. I don't like to aimlessly wander around.

Anywho, I guess I know you pretty well. I work for a wedding invitation company and we have some wedding invitations with "Chandeliers" on them like the one you pictured and everytime I see that I think "that looks just like Tierra".

It's SO fun to learn about other people and I LOVE the rose bouquet you showed. Little bundles of flowers are SO cute!

Hope you have a great day!

jenny said...

what? flowers being a waste? There is true love in getting flowers in the mail! Its so much more than flowers from wal*mart! not trying to put a bad name on Wal*mart but you got to emit that getting flowers sent to your door or work is something you never forget!!

Shayla said...

I totally used to get annoyed when hubby would get me flowers every week, I thought it was such a waste of money, can you believe it!? Then after I complained he stopped, now I get them about 4 times a year & I get so excited over them! I'm a fool, I know.
Love getting to know more about you, hope I get one of those BEAUTIFUL wedding invites one day :)

Suzanne said...

I am a lone shopper too! Nobody wants to join me in my hours of shopping. The only company I prefer is the sales clerk who can make suggestions! Hey, if you see the movie, do a review. I am intrigued! -Suzanne

Ann Marie said...

Yay! ~ Your tag!

I like to be alone-shopping on some occasions.. but at others.. I love the company!

I love board games.. Seriously.. you hate em?? Oh Tierra.. I would make you play with me! Ha-ha...

Glad to see your list! :)

RatalieNose said...

LOVE your list!!
AMEN to the flowers!!!
Oh how I adore roses...
And not just cause they're in my name!

Heather said...

I like to shop alone for those same reasons.

I love the Kennedys too! Cute picture of them.

I look forward to your wedding invitation. I know it will be very beautiful and elegant. I like your style.

Loved the tag! Great job!