Thursday, August 13, 2009

To the Lady whose 26

Dear Jennaroo {Jenny}
I had a lovely day today. We went shopping, tried on killer shoes and left without spending hardly anything at all. Though you should totally go back for that purse and I should most definitely go back for those darling red beads.
Happy 26th Birthday Jen. I know you, You know me, and I know myself.



Dear Jackson,
Thank you for letting me and Jenny shop while you gave yourself a nice long nap. I envy you on just floating away to sleep without a care in the world. Also, just to let you know... I was SO tempted to squeeze your ever so adorable chubby cheeks while you slept. I just love you!

2 Lovely FeedBack:

Jenny said...

omg can you say jackson is the cutest kid in the world!! i should get the purse but i wish i had the guts to buy the shoes!!

RatalieNose said...

Love shopping with friendsies!!!
What a PRECIOUS baby!!!