Thursday, August 13, 2009

I Dare you Red

I am on the hunt.
With every season change, I switch my purse.
And I, dear ones don't just go for any type of purse.
It has to be "thee" purse.
It has to "sing" to me.
And this year, fall is approaching and I hear the call for a deep scarlet red purse.



So, let the word spread...I'm on the Hunt. Scarlet Red baby.
I'll get you my little pretty and your little red wallet too! {Said in a witchy, crackling voice}

PS.
Tomorrow night I'm seeing the Time Travelers Wife. No need to ask me if I'm excited.
PSS. Tomorrow night is also the release for the Full length New Moon trailer for the twilight saga.
Do ask me if I'm screaming for joy? Go ahead. I dare you!

8 Lovely FeedBack:

Ann Marie said...

First! Woot!

Ann Marie said...

I change my purses every season too! Twinners!

I love Red. That purse is a "To die for " one too! So cute!

I'm jealous about the movie. You'll have to do a review. It has my girl Rachel McAdams in it..

I'm off to see 500 days of summer tomm! Where can I see the full trailer? This is the first I have heard of it!

Happy Movie Tomm! Love yA!

CB said...

I LOVE that red purse you have a picture of! So cute. Red is a great color for a purse.
I have to admit I am a shoe girl but I am not a purse girl - How does that work? It is not that I don't like purses it is just I cannot spend the money on them. I'm weird!
I saw THE cutest Dooney and Burke bag the other day. It was a giraffe print and I fell in love but it was also $225 - I fell out of love...

I hope you give a review of The Time Travelers Wife :D

Sondra said...

Please post a blog about the Time Travelers Wife. I really want to see it, but I'd like to hear how it is first.

I'm really excited for the Twilight Trailer (of course)!! Totally addicted. :-O

I love the red purse. I know you will find that "little pretty" purse. You are funny. I can't wait to see a picture of it when you find it!

RatalieNose said...

ARE YOU SCREAMING FOR JOY?????
You'll have to fill me in on the TTW!!!
LOVE the purse!!!

Kimmie said...

LOVE the red purse and I have to say you are ONE stylish girl!! I wish I were more exciting, but I have had the same purse for the past 7 years and I just LOVE it and can't seem to part with it.

It's really fun to go shopping and see all of the FUN and colorful purses that women are carrying around. I wish I had more spunk in this category, but I don't, but I sure enjoying looking at others.

I hope you find a RED purse that suits you for Fall-time!

I hope you enjoyed your movie! Have a great weekend!

Heather said...

I love the red bag! It is so you! You are so cute!

I am finally back to blogging!!

I am so glad I can comment again on your blog.

Miss Megan said...

OK that bag is gorgeous! I want, I want, I want! So beautiful and so YOU. I hope you find it discount! :) Happy hunting!