Sunday, August 9, 2009

A note to the Blog

Dear lovely blog, blogging buddies, friends, family, snoopers, etc etc...As I sit and right this, I'm sighing *oh Woe is me* sighs. Nothin bad going on but I feel like I'm in a blogging rutt. A funk. A weird state of *I just cant make up my mind* state. I come up with something really fun to blog about and then sit down to post it and then in like 2 seconds *BOOM* the magics gone. Gone...Gone...Gone..like a bad NSYNC song * bye, bye, bye*
I just lose that lovin feelin. The blog lovin feeling that is. Oh what to do? What to do, I say? I feel like I'm boring. Am I boring? WAIT....don't answer that. But, I am. I know it. I wouldn't pass my blog myself these days if I was the one surfing the blogging block.
I brought commenting back and I VOW not to get into a comment overload. So, I guess the only thing to report is that now that the comments are back up, please feel free to comment but if I don't comment on your post it doesn't mean i didn't read it. I truly read as many blog posts as I can get too. I just have alot on my plate right now and comments are on the back burner. Hate me for it? Oh please don't. I know the whole comment for comment rule but if I get 1 comment or 50...I still might not be able to comment to everything. And that needs to be an okay thing. For my stress of mind in bringing back comments please understand.
Now, as for the blogging rutt. I just don't know where to start. I hope my blog entertains you and I hope you feel welcomed into my little world of random loveliness BUT for now, will just have to see. Auvoir loveys. I'm off to go give my self a blogging shot in the butt {not really} to kick it into gear.T.

8 Lovely FeedBack:

{Mo} said...

Yippie...COMMENTS! I too feel like I'm in a blogging rut, and you know what, I miss it! I miss my bloggy friends, and hearing all about them, I miss their comments and their love! Maybe when summer is over and we get back to a regular schedule things will get better, I hope?
Post away Tierra, I won't be bored I swear!

Miss Megan said...

Don't worry about it. I've been in a blogging funk for months now. Good luck with that!

Kimmie said...

Tierra, I think we are all in the same boat...summer is a hectic time and I have a 8-1/2" x 11" piece of paper of things I want to post about and LOTS of photos I but TIME is the biggest thing and there just aren't enough hours in the day to do everything I would like to do. So, I can totally relate and sometimes there just isn't time to comment, but you do it when you can.

I sure enjoy all of the FUN things you post about and you make me want to be a better person when I read how Christlike and giving you are to others.

Have a great week and just post when you can and feel like...after all it's your BLOG and it shouldn't be WORK and STRESS!

BTW...love your leopard shoes and your beautiful dress!

CB said...

Tierra - I love ya no matter what!

I love reading your blog! You are NOT boring - You are so fun and cute and heck girl, you have great shoes (wink wink).

If you don't comment - no sweat!! We all comment when we can and when we can't we just read.

Blogging should not be stressful!!

Have a super Happy day!!!

RatalieNose said...

I like this.
I'm glad that you're human.
Human is good.

P.S.
I tresure your comments.
They are LEGIT.
You make me feel so good about yourself!
So when one comes along, it'll be the highlight of my day!

Suzanne said...

No worries!! The creative vibes will come again! -Suzanne

Sondra said...

I go through cycles of totally addicted to blogging, addicted to commenting, addicted to reading blogs......
And then it all dries up. I can't think of anything to blog about, I don't feel like commenting, I decided I need to live life instead of read about it.
It is a fun thing and it's great to get comments -- but not fun to get stressed about it.

We all love ya and if it's not your cycle to blog, comment or read - no big deal. We'll be here when your cycle comes back on. I'm still a follower and love your site - even if you don't comment. No worries :-D...

Take a break....we all need them from time to time. Just don't shut your blog down - Yikes! Take care!

Ann Marie said...

What? You? Boring? HARDLY!!!!!!
( Do you see how many exclamations?)

We all have funks.. I have no time. I am like Kimmie and have a whole list of stuff to post about.. but no time.

I am not making promises anymore.. and I have decided to comment when I feel like it. ( I can barely get to reading the posts.. )

Love ya.. and love to read whatever you have to say!

PS: Glad you'll be on my team!