Tuesday, August 18, 2009

All about the Eyes

Ladies...i am in love.
Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Anti-Puff Eye Roller

All summer, I have been reading my heart out. I srsly. stay up till the wee hours of the morning, deep into some far away existence in a book. BUT. In the morning...I'm back to me. And the reflection in the mirror shows.
OH how it SHOWS! So, I took myself off to Target and came home with this little baby.



And ladies...it works. Now, it promises an instant result. Well, it took alittle while but HONESTLY my puffy-ness WAS/IS gone. Trust me. I roll this little miracle every face wash and right before i go to bed or well...at least before i pick up another book LOL.

4 Lovely FeedBack:

Ann Marie said...

You crack me up!!
I always like when people blog their favorite products! It helps us out! :)

They should pay YOU for advertising! Happy Reading!!!XO

Sondra said...

Oh, and I just use a bit of hemorrhoid cream... LOL.. Not really! But that is what I heard you were suppose to use. I hate puffy eye mornings. I'll have to check it out!

Miss Megan said...

I have been loving all your book reviews on Goodreads! I will definitely have to try this sometime!

Heather said...

I will have to try that stuff.