Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Pretty Darn Exciting


I'm pretty darn excited! Why am I pretty darn excited? Cause I'm pretty darn excited over this.
The Time Travelers Wife comes out in 9 days. That's PRETTY DARN EXCITING if you ask me!
Oh, wait...You didn't? Well...you should. Because...it's pretty darn exciting.

I read the book a few months back and while I'm not going to go through a review
{cause I hate giving book reviews}



I shall say this...email me, and I'll fill ya in on what you might need to know.
Anywhos, this book made me think about things.
Things about Time. And the time you have with the ones you love.
About life, and what would you do if you could be in the future or relive your past?
Would you do it? Would you stop it? But, what if you can't stop it?

Do you see what I mean? Thought provoking i tell ya...Thought provoking.
Oh yeah and...it's a love story.
Go figure.
A tear jerker at that too.

So, when you hit the theater and don't like it.
Don't blame me. AND don't tell me.
I have yet to see the movie SO don't get all holy roller on me if Hollywood goes "racy" on us.
But for now...I"M PRETTY DARN EXCITED.
Watch the trailer.
That is all.

3 Lovely FeedBack:

Shayla said...

I am SOOOO excited for this to come out!!! I've been asking hubs to take me for weeks, I've finally gotten an "k fine" out of him, YESSSS!

RatalieNose said...

I really want to see this!!!
Love the trailer!
Love Rachel Mcadams!!

CB said...

I read the book and it had alot of the "F" word in it so I am crossing my fingers that they do NOT put that in the movie!
Otherwise it is a great story and I want to see it!!! I love the lead actors they chose :D