Sunday, July 5, 2009

The Status: chpt. 1




Tonight, i had a thought. As I was starring at my facebook account wondering what to update my status line--you know, that quirky little one liner that's supposed to say it all AND draw your attention?--
Well, really. What would you like to know? And what if...I turned this into a blog? Maybe a recurring post every so often as a journal like one liners on Current status updates of me.
The things that are happening.
I mean do you ever wonder what the lovely blogger your following is really doing in her every day to day life then what is last posted on her blog?
So, as a grand new beginning...I give you the first of the "Status of Me"

First up: the love of my life pink nail polish I'm currently strutting around.
"City Pretty Rose" by Nicole O.P.I.
I find this name a let down. I mean this is a pink that needs a true stand on its own name.
i take my toe nail polish seriously.

Song Replay: Broken by Lifehouse
NO, I'm not broken but it's lyrics haunt me ..."I'm holding on for another Day..." "In your name I find meaning..."
Plus, broken is the theme song for the movie the Time Travelers wife in which I'm awaiting.

Book finished: The time Travelers Wife.
I wont go into a review but its being made into a movie and so I had to read the book.
I loved it.
It made me cry. First book to ever do that.

Tomorrow: I'm off. I'll be uploading all my July 4th pictures to facebook and some for the blog.

Tomorrow Night: Concert of Thriving Ivory AND Sam Bradly. Now you probably haven't heard of him but if your a twilighter then you might know that he helped co-write the song Never Think with Robert Pattinson and he's a good pal to Rob as well.

Current Worry: Well, first Alexa's Bridal shower. The next one. Don't tell her...but i haven't started anything yet.
Next, work. I'm trying to find another job.

Deep Thoughts: Time
It's too short. It's to long.
Wow. You can really tell I just read a full 5oo page book about a love story with time.

My house: REALLY needs to be cleaned from the weekend.

Last Movie Seen: Ice Age w/ my nephew. He's always a great date.

Wishful Thinking: PLEASE someone drop me a laundry fairy so I don't have to do my own.

The End of chapter 1.

***UpDAtE***

I found this video of Lifehouse preforming live of Broken. It gives me chills. To me, its not really a breakup/sad song but a song up hope. A life holding on to find that someone. I think it fits 100% perfect for the movie the Time Travelers Wife. Not to mention but I think the lead singer is oh so hot and his voice...Just listen to the lyrics. I LOVE this song.