Monday, July 13, 2009

40 Second Thoughts

I wanted to post tonight but COULD NOT figure out what this little Missy--that's me!--wanted to post a bought. Yeah, well I guess that's why I'm a Woman!
So
haven't done a "40 second thoughts" post in awhile so here it goes...

1. My house is a wreck! Do I care? Heck no...I have a great book instead!

2. I bought my first "little black dress" this weekend...as the french say..."Ohh la la"

3. Walked in on a 80 yr. old naked man tonight at work {hospital} now I'm SCARRED FOR LIFE

4. The love of my life could possibly be the so called Jerk that I never could get over.

5. Tonight, I ordered pizza just-for-me! LIBERATING

6. Why on earth do we have to keep shaving are darn legs EVERY single DAY? Oh yeah So I can find a husband right? What-eva!

7. Cleaning is HIGHLY overrated...okay maybe not but I JUST DONT WANT TO!

8. Hey You! Sexy hospital therapist I see EVERY DAY and we talk every day. Are you single?

9. That so called love - of- my-life- jerk...yeah well...WHY do WE girls ALWAYS obsess over the guy that makes you want to pull your hair out?

10. Dear Dad. I wanna repaint my room again. You game? Wait..yeah well I know you did that last year but that was SO LAST YEAR

Being inside my brain...well now THAT is an interesting place. Chow.