Monday, July 20, 2009

Health...NOT NOW!


I am physically drained. That's right, drained I tell ya. For the last two hours I have been lying around my house proclaiming "loudly" I'm DIEING.


I have chills one minute. Burning up ten minutes later. My head {what a joke}...FEELS like I've been HIT by a freakin sledgehammer. And I'm achy EVERYWHERE on this so-called body of mine. What is going on? WHY? WHY I SAY? WHHHHHYYYY?!?


Doesn't the health gods know that I, Tierra Lynne Coleman have another bridal shower to do this weekend? Don't they know I have a FULL work schedule this week with no days off? Don't they know I have NO sick days left? Don't they know I HAVE to have everything together for Alexa because she deserves it?


DON'T THEY KNOW I DO NOT HAVE TIME FOR THIS?


Excuse me while I go sit in the corner {with an electric heating blanket} and pout.


I am MAD.


I will NOT go down without a fight.


I wont. I WON'T. I won't.