Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Family 4th of July

Warning: Picture Overload
Our family 4th was stunningly FABULOUS. We held our annual family gathering at a different location this year and one that I think everyone is in full agreement is our new spot! The Sun was out and the food was flowing. It doesnt get any better then that to celebrate my 2nd favorite holiday and take pride in our country!




To the Red, White, & Blue. Amen.







GALOURIS FOOD CITY CAKE!


Me and the two brides. Carrie up first Aug. 1st in the blue dress and Alexa Aug. 28th in the middle! And yes, you don't have to say it...I'm the shortest!























This shot of Hailey CRACKS us up! I've always said Hailey is a firecracker and this confirms!



It's all in the stride.







Cousin Love?


Can i PLEASSSSEE light one now? He says.


Hailey takes the honor of cake cutting.



What mischief do these two hold in their smiles?



The stud poser.



Hiding from the boys and that darn water gun!


CheerWine is a caffeine soda. It's kinda like a cherry coke but not. It's SO GOOD! A South Must!

I actually had to work later that afternoon at 4 but that was fine with me. We had been there all day from 10 am to 2:30pm So off to work i went and then later that night we went to Kingsport--our neighboring city--like we do every year for the beautiful fireworks show.
I love the 4th. This country has gone through so much and I'm so proud to be an American. Those 6 words I'm truly thankful to say and for this great nation. One nation under God.