Saturday, July 11, 2009

Question? Comments Allowed

Okay, I have a question: Tonight, I went to my cousin Carries lingerie shower. I would really LOVE to share the pictures with you all but I DO NOT--repeat--DO NOT want to offend anyone. Me and my cousins w/ Carries friends had a lovely time tonight ALL IN GOOD TASTE I assure you and the party was over by 9. I'm home safe and sound without a tarnished scratch on me.

HOWEVER on a side "shock" factor and just plain out funny...Alexa who planned and was incharge of the shower made and decorated -------> here comes the "P" word ------> Penis cookies. YEP you heard me right, Penis sugar cookies. Along with pictures of Carrie opening gifts.

HERE COMES THE QUESTION:

Should I post about it with pictures or would you think that was just plain awful of me? I remind you that this is my blog and i do have the right to post about it but I would not like to offend anyone in the least...so you decide.

COMMENT BUTTON OPEN so ANSWER!

8 Lovely FeedBack:

Shayla said...

hahahaha CRACKING me up! First of all, I wouldn't be offended BUT seriously, a penis cookie!? UGLY.
NOTHING hot about that, sorry!
hahaha.
wow.
Glad you had a fun night ;)

Ann Marie said...

Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay!
Comment button is on.. I feel so free! Like.. what should we talk about?? Oh I'm so exited!
What was the question?? ha-ha

I'm going to say.. Do what you feel like. It's your blog.

Now.. how about leaving open the comments? Soon? Please?

TLC said...

Yep. they were pretty ugly!!! But it was just SO funny because Carrie is so proper and girl next door.

You should have seen me when I
would take a bite...LOL LOL LOL

Oh and Ann...the comment button is coming back soon for a few posts...

Anonymous said...

choose to post what you want. don't think about what other people think.

Suzanne said...

Tierra,

With all the love in my heart I say this:

If you want to post the pics then that is your choice. It is your blog. You have your agency.

However, I do not want to see it at ALL! I think you are opening a can of worms if you post something like that and could be inviting new friends that may be unwanted and losing friends too.

Good luck with your decision. -Suzanne

Amber F said...

Yuck, no thanks. I'll pass.

Kimmie said...

YAY!! I am SO glad you have your comment button on! I have sure enjoyed your posts you have been doing and I am excited to try out your pasta recipe. My oldest son looked at that and LOVED it and asked if I could get the recipe and make it for him!

I think you should do whatever you want as far as posting photos...it's after all your blog. You need to do what's best for you.

I'm not one to get offended and I have gone to plenty of "lingerie parties" in good taste and it has been a lot of fun.

SO glad you have the comment button for a moment. It is SO much fun to "connect" with people and comment on things.

You are SUCH a great friend to these 2 ladies you did bridal showers for and your nephew and family members...I can tell you are a TRUE friend to them all.
What a great example you are!

Have a wonderful rest of the weekend!

Cwboywz said...

Sounds like you had a great time.
I'm sure you will do the right thing. It warms my heart that this is the thing that weighs heavy on you.
Pretty proud of you.
Tell everyone I said hello.