Sunday, July 12, 2009

Lingeire Shower {No "P" Pictures}

First, I just want to say Thank you to everyone who commented for your honest answer on previous post. To Suzanne...I especially want to say thank you for your honesty and heartfelt comment. You pointed out something that i didn't even think about and I appreciate it beyond words for the enlighten meant. {{{Net Hug}}}
So, after what Suzanne pointed out in the comments...I did NOT want to attract any sicko creepers.
Therefore NO P pictures.
I just want to post that first to know me is to know that I would NEVER place myself or surround myself with people who would lower my standards. Last night was great fun and despite the penis cookies {I fill SO 13 writing that word in a whisper} it was the only thing "risque" and I found it HILAROUS. They were totally UGLY and funny at the same time.







Carrie received some cute things for their honeymoon and I am so happy and excited for her!
21 days everyone! BTW the top picture of the bag with the zebra print bow was mine. What was it it you ask? .....Wouldn'T you ladies like to know {Wink}