Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Movie Obsession

Tonight I am slightly....
....Slightly starting to panic. Carrie's Bridal shower is this Saturday and I only have two days left to pull this all together. As stated before, I am a HUGE detail person. I will worry and fuss with the smallest detail to the max. So, This will be my last post for the week & weekend. But, I wanted to leave you with alittle something. Afterall, I'm giving out favors at the shower so consider this your "blogging favor" while I dive into the weekend.
Take a look at a couple of movie trailers that have me OBSESSING over them. As in, I've wachted them both dozens and dozens of times.

#1st up is "The Time Travelers Wife"
It looks STUNNING to my sappy romance chick flick soul. And I cannot wait till August 14th! Now, i havent read the book but just as soon as the shower is over, I have a date to read the Time Travelers Wife. For a full "recap" on this movie, watch the tralier and then check out the website
Click me---> "The Time Travelers Wife Movie"



And then of course there is this little thing you might have heard...
New Moon anyone?
Enough Said. Okay tottally Team EDWARd but...yes, even I admit this, I'm excited to see Taylor/Jacob get his shinning moment. But, the night this comes out...
I'll be 100% rockin my TEAM EDWARD shirt.
Take That.

PS. Notice the New Poll ---> I'm so curious on this one so VOTE!