Sunday, June 21, 2009

Fathers Day



My daddy. This is my favorite picture. I've tons of others but for some reason this picture just captures my Dad at a time when little girls depend on their dad's the most. We were at the beach and I was 4. And running to sit on his lap was an every morning thing.

Dear Dad,
Time has ran away with it all and now I'm 23. I may not be that little 4 year old sitting on your lap anymore But, now I'm leaning my head on your shoulders. I love you Dad and I thankful that everytime I see you, You still call me your baby. Your only little girl.
Happy Fathers Day Daddy.

What a blessing it is to be loved by your dad.
To know that when they look at you, They see the prettiest girl in the whole world and no matter how big you get, You'll always be their little Girl.

And this girl, Loves being ...

that little girl.