Monday, June 1, 2009

Carnival Weekend

"There's a CARNIVAL TIERRA! ! !" said to me by a VERY enthusiastic 6 yrs.old.
In which a smarty pants Aunt Tierra replied "Really? NO WAY MAN! Are you SURE?"
Followed by a very loud Angelus "YESSSS! ! ! It's HUGE! ! !"

I realized that I very rarely blog about my nephew. Shame on me. But, this little guy stole my heart from day one,
4 hours in the beginning.
{giggling} I see him everyday.
*Cough-cough* he's a stud. Srsly.

So, Saturday night we made the BIG move and went. A GREAT kickoff for the summer. Now, carnival people give me the freaks and the trailer- yucky- looking people that come out of the woodwork BUT we all had a wonderful time. Looking at all those big-high- rides I used to ride back in the teen years made my stomach sick! So, I just watched Angelus have fun and take pics!
In which he would promptly tell me "STOP takin pictures, I'm trying to be BRAVE! ! !"
if he went on a high high ride by himself. LOL.
We had cotton candy, candy apples, and used lots of hand sanitizer :) Enjoy the pics. Chow







PS. Angelus won a Stuffed animal Cow playing the fish pool game. After which he promptly came up to me and said "Here Tierra. I won this just for you." Bless his heart. I LOVE this kid!

PSS. I know every one has already said something on there blog about this,
So here goes mine.
NEW MOON BABY. NEW MOON! ! ! MTV awards...SCREAMED all night like a freakin 16 yr. old. The movie trailer.... DONT EVEN get me started! I've watched it like a BILLION times.