Thursday, June 18, 2009

Im Alive.

Somewhere in my Memory I was supposed to have done a "celebrate" 200th post.
Welp, that didn't happen.
Blame it one the rain I've endured.
Blame it on late night book reading.
Blame it on looking at photos of Rob Pattinson online.
Blame it on TONS of Bridal showers plans X 2.
Or simply
Blame it on the fact that I just didn't get around to doing it.
Alas, so here we are.
Did anyone get as tired of seeing my summer post below as much as I did?
Oh wait, you can't answer that. Duh Tierra!

So about that no comment thing.
I closed the poll early and the result was...
Yes! I need a Voice.(21%)
If your ready. (57%)
Nope. I like this "No pressure" (21%)

So, am I ready for comments back?
Not at this time. And really, to be honest it's not that I'm "not ready" its simply,
I am loving this no pressure thing.
Do I miss hearing from you?
ABSOLUTELY but to be honest, I'm enjoying the no pressure of having to comment back. You see, I've seen others say how hard it is to get to everyone who has commented and that's how it was for me. Right now, I just don't have the time to sit at the computer comenting away.
Do I still make it to your blogs?
When I see that it has an update. If you don't have a follow button then I'm really sorry but I rarely get there everyday.
Do I comment to everyone?
I still comment but not to every post or everyone. I comment if I have the time. Or I see something that I would like for you to know.
Does this mean I find your blog less appealing?
NO! NO! NO! Not at all! Every ones blog is first...there own. You can blog about as much or little as you like and I enjoy seeing the diversity.

Now, here's where Tierra puts a firm foot down
about this blog of mine and I Do this in a VERY non mean way. I DO NOT want to offend anyone in the least but...It has come to my attention that I have some lurkers who have linked my blog to their blog without my permission .
In other words **send me an email and kindly please introduce yourself and ask**
Really, I don't mind! REALLY.
But, please... this is my personal blog, I have pictures here of my nephew/family and it really creeps me out that you have me listed on your sidebar and you haven't asked.
A silent email will do just fine.

This is NOT for followers. THIS is NOT for blog fame.
This is simply me asking you to let me know.
Going Private is not the plan, But if I have too...I will.

Phew! Glad that's said. Hopefully I will celebrate hitting the 200th soon. Even though this is tech. 200th LOL
Happy 200th to me, right?
Whoo-hoo! To celebrate, I'll go eat a brownie and watch something really sappy.
Why don't you do the same? I mean come one, it's the 200th!
Chow.