Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Summer Favorites: Edition 1

I LOVE that its Summer! I LOVE THAT ITS SUMMER! Every fantastic minute of it, I'm lovin it! Whether I have something planned or just hanging at the house, I'm lovin it! Cookouts, poolside days or hotubbing at night I'm IN! This winter was a VERY cold one here in Tennessee. One of our MOST coldest winters and LONG at that. And now that the calendar says its June, I'm happy every morning I wake up. Now, may I present to you all my first for this summer of Tierra's Faves. The Loveys. The Must. Who knows, maybe you'll add it to your summer list too! Enjoy!

Washcloths. A summer must? YES. When they come in this array of bright colors, Yes.Every morning a cheery question, Humm what color to use to wash my face today?
$4 bucks from Wal-Mart

Pink Zebra Print? Oh yeah...I SO went there. My new pool/beach bag.
$5 bucks from Bath & Body Works.

I am ADDICTED to People Magazine. I'm even MORE addicted to the Style watch edition. I just HAVE to know about all the latest fashions and trends. If you go to the "tolie" in my house, Dont worry...You'll have every Style watch magazine for this year to keep you entertained:)

BIG sunglasses. They shall NEVER go out in style for me and these are the EXACT same kind of sunglasses my mama strutted in the 70's. Thats right, My mama had style! Again, $5 bucks at Old Navy.com online only girls!

It's official. Earrings sing to me too. A little stroll through Wal-Mart Clarence ladies...$2 bucks! My current earring FAVE!

You now, even in this not-so- skinny body of mine I LOVE wearing dresses! And OldNavy sundresses have pretty much been all I strut these days. These are just Two I just bought this past week! Oldnavy had a $15 dollar sale on all dresses last week. I have the black one in white also. And the brown one, looks REALLY close to the "thee" dress I'm wearing to Carries wedding!

I am VERY much in love with these swim suites this summer. Target for $19.99 only!

If you want to know what I smell like? Exotic Coconut. 24/7!



And finally, my summer TV MUST watch, So You Think You Can Dance. OH. MY. HOLY. GOODNESS. I LOVE this season. I watch anything with dancing in it and this is my fave. Right now, theres so many couples I love I just cant narrow it down yet. You should see me in my LR! The volume is up and I'm ALL in to it. Again, dont call me on Wed. Thurs. nights! I wont answer. No lie.

PS. A certain someone has her 200th post coming up next! I got somethin planned. Nothin big...But, theres somethin. Lata!