Friday, April 4, 2008

Miss Alexa Pants

Today is my younger cousin Alexa's Birthday! She's the big 21! WOOT WOOT !! Alexa is in Georgia right now { :( } Embarrassing story on Alexa that everyone knows in my family is that my dear genius of a cousin had a HUGE crush on this one guy in our Ward when she was 13--I think--Anyway, when it was his birthday she decided to light 16 matches one at a time and blow them out in honor of his birthday. Well, when it came to the last match, she blew it out and then stuck it too her nose and said "Ow-That's Hot" DUHHH Alexa! LOL ....SO we as her lovely family NEVER let her live that one down! Other then that I miss Alexa alot! {YOU NEED TO COME HOME ....tear ! ! ! } Things you should know about Alexa is she's very giving and kind. She always calls me every other Sunday or so and we have a nice chat about family gossip! She's always there when you need her and then my favorite thing is that she can make the BEST Kentucky Derby Pie EVER!!! This thing is loaded w/ choc. chips and is to die for!! We miss you lots Miss Alexa Pants and wish you a very Happy 21 Birthday!



If ya can't tell, Alexa's the one w/ the red cap! LOL

This is her boyfriend Shane who stole her away from us to Georgia! Shane NOT COOL! --Oh and he never smiles in pictures!!!

The famous pie!

0 Lovely FeedBack: