Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Carrie FINALLY did it!!!

Well, today has been a happy day! First, it was my day off and I went and spent it w/ one of my Favorite girlies, Leah. She just had her first baby and little Noah is sooo sweet! Pictures to come forsure! Leah & Evan are my " NEXT" victom to harrass about getting a blog. And then the Second best thing of the day was my sweet cousin Carrie FINALLY saw the light and made a blog! I told her tonight on the phone that if she would have added that she read Twilight too I would had a heartattack on the spot! SO everyone go check her blog, she's just the sweetest thing and so adorable.

http:carriesergei.blogspot.com/

1 Lovely FeedBack:

Annie + Joey said...

Hi Tierra- I just saw your comment! Any fan of Twilight is a friend of mine! The last year of my life has been entirely interrupted because of Stephenie's books. Obsessed is an understatement! I have mental countdowns for August and December!