Monday, April 14, 2008

Cookies Anyone?

Something you should all know about Tierra is that, Poor "little" Tierra can NEVER resist a Chocolate Chip Cookie. Never. In fact, I just loved to go to the dances in church growing up because always on the refreshment table would be a batch of home made choc. chip cookies. And then I would smile : ) YUM! Plus, the boys there wasn't bad either LOL! I'm not really a cake person unless it's wedding cake, which is always out of this world BUT to me life is about the simple pleasure of baking cookies in your kitchen and singing along to your IPOD. I was blog stalking last night and I came across a VERY delicious cookie recipe that I just couldn't pass up! So, for my very first "recipe" blog I have chosen my favorite type of chocolate chip cookie and HIGHLY recommend it! It's SOoOoO easy, and ooh so good. This is the kind of recipe that has so much Fat stuff in it that you just know it's gonna be good.


~ The Famous Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies ~
2 cups of flour-all purpose
1 cup of sugar
1 cup of light brown sugar
1 tsp of Baking soda
1 tsp of Salt
1/2 cup of Crisco
1/2 cup of butter {one stick}
2 Eggs
2 cups of oatmeal
1 1/2 cup of chocolate chips

Now, here's the thing. Add all the ingredients from top to bottom but hold on the oats and chips until everything is all mixed. Bake at 375 ' for 10-11 minutes and then WOW your tasting the most sinful rich cookie that your soul just fell in love with! I tried to be really precise and Martha Stewart and took pictures, So hope you enjoy & happy baking!





1 Lovely FeedBack:

The Larsen's said...

I love chocolate chip cookies. Infact, I made a batch tonight.