Sunday, April 27, 2008

ER Visit






Well, it's never a dull moment when it comes to my family in Hospitals! The second picture is the ACTUAL picture of my work place BUT it's also the place where I've spent A LOT of time off the job!


Today was "sorta" a nerve racking day and it started to begin with my poor sweetie Aunt Carolyn waking me up at 6:30 am announcing that she had a HUGE headache and was starting to throw up! She had been out of her blood pressure medicine SO when we went to the
"not so cool" Wal-Mart last night, the Pharmacy closed within seconds of us getting there which = NO MEDICINE! ! !



So from 7am to about 9am the poor dear was in alot of pain and after calling every pharmacy in the Tri-City area, No one was open or could help us get the medicine refilled.


As you all know, I've been through this lane before and just decided we were going to the ER. To not make you wait any longer, my sweetie Aunt is OK! Other wise Tierra would not be blogging.


BUT to no avail we were there from 9:30am to about 3:00pm just waiting around for the test results that were taken as soon as we got there to get back! So much for "fast" modern technology! The only really bad thing about the day is that they put my aunt Carolyn in the room right beside the room where my mother past away in and my mothers death anniversary is this Friday, so it was like i was right back almost to the day in the same spot...Tierra was not happy AT ALL BUT I'm happy to report that this visit has a better ending. She's doing well, resting and all test results came back normal. We will be refilling that prescription ASAP tomorrow! A BIG BIG HUGE Thank You to my family for the fast showing up act at the hospital and being there with me.... and to Sister Lindsey, our Visiting Teacher who brought us a huge fabulous dinner and cake tonight that will do us well into tomorrow!

And finally, a NOT so Thank you to my NOT so wonderful work for making me still come into work today...
{Tierra is sticking her tong out to you ! ! ! ! !} ! ! !

1 Lovely FeedBack:

Kathy Finch said...

Today you made me laugh, cry and laugh again. I love you and you are in my prayers. (So are your mom and Carolyn) hope you are still having fun planning all the fun stuff with and for Jenny.

Tell my family hi and I love them. I wish that Amber was feeling up to visiting Grandpa (He is in KY and we will be there the end of May) but I understand why she is not. Maybe we will have time to come down and see her. (Probably not though)