Saturday, April 12, 2008

Are you Ready for some Baseball??

First, I just love that you guys are reading my blog. It just makes me giddy to get comments! But, before I go on, this may sound strange But it really bothers me that I'm posting this above my Twilight post--one of my fav's! I sincerely think I might need therapy on this one and I EXPECT everyone to go see the movie when it comes out but I would be MORE thrilled if you read the books. So for those of you who read my blog and love Twilight just as much as I do---Even If I don't know you, We all stalk other people blogs-- Anyway, Look below for my Twilight post which just makes me grin from Ear to Ear and I've watched the clips over and over and made my family watch them as well.........Moving On.....So today is Saturday and my favorite person in the whole entire world--- Had his First baseball, T-Ball game! I'm So proud!! My nephew Angelus is without a doubt the hottest Stud on the team. I know this is gonna sound really sappy and some may not believe--I couldn't believe it myself---But, I cried! I have always said that the best cure for "life to move on" is to have "life to move one moments" and Today was one of them. My mom would have been soOoOo proud and so for that, I cried for the both of us! Angelus is growing up so fast and everyday all i hear is " I can do it myself". To be five yrs. old, he's already past 4 ft. tall {only 9 inches from me} So of course, I was there inside the filled w/ camera in hand! Their the Braves, and my heart belongs to # 8! ---Eight is the Great! So, for your enjoyment, my pictures of the Kid who ACTUALLY got the ball in the air twice---No lie, I have a whole family to back me up that was there to prove it! As always, enjoy & Let's... PlAY BALL! ! ! ~





























0 Lovely FeedBack: