Friday, April 18, 2008

April Update

Well, a few days have gone by and I really want to make sure I keep this thing updated with actual life events besides Tierra's random finds and what nots. So, for my life update, here goes.

First, my granny is in the Abingdon hospital : ( and so for the past two weeks I've try'ed to make sure that I go an visit her as much as I can ---despite stupid Gas prices---Because I of all people know that tomorrow holds NO promises. I am TRULY ENDLESSLY blessed to be imparted to a family whom on both sides, have had such wonderful, strong, and sweet ladies to call my grandmothers.

Jenny's wedding plans and MOSTLY bridal shower details are all that consumes my mind. The stupid Martha Stewart side of me has to always make sure that the least little detail is to my liking. I've just been one of those girls that goes to wedding receptions an picks out all the good & bad points and stores them in my brain for future references. So probably my next blog will be about Bridal shower details. I'm putting ALOT of work into this so I hope everything will go great for Jen.

As for my aunt Carolyn, she received a calling in church to be a primary teacher for the children age 10. She's really enjoying it and puts alot of effort each week for her lessons. Also a funny side note--Carolyn has become advanced into the 2008 computer world and has learned how to download music onto her MP3 player and now I can NEVER get her off!!!! She just can't believe that something so small could hold so many songs forever! Then I told her how much my IPOD holds and her eyes just about popped out!

Work is still work. Some days I really have no problem going into work--happy to work w/ my co-workers AND then other days I'm like ......AWWWW!!!! SHOOT ME NOW!!!!!.......LOL


I have came to the conclusion that poor little Tierra will never when the battle of keeping a house clean, Laundry done{folded and hung up} and go to work at the same time. It just can't be done. So if your ever wondering what Tierra is doing after work it's either A) Strolling through the mall--with Laundry to be done at home---B) Blogging or Facebook---with laundry to be done-- OR C) Actually doing Laundry and cursing it as I go along : )

So there you have folks. Again nothing new or exciting ---well in my opinion anything I find "new "on TWILIGHT is exciting LOL--Work. Sleep. Blog. Facebook. Phone Chats. Shopping. "Some" House work. Wedding details for Jen--to bad there not mine LOL--. Church. Twilight. Reading. That's all that really goes on in my world.

1 Lovely FeedBack:

Kathy Finch said...

You go girl, You sound like life is treating you well, I love you and miss you. take care of my grandbabies!!!! hope to come and visit soon.