Friday, April 11, 2008

Rocks my World!

I'm soOoOoOoOoOoOoO Super SUPER super SUPER ExCiTeD! As everyone in my family all ready know {Carrie and Hailey stop rolling your eyes!} My whole life has been turned up side down by the Book Twilight! If you have no clue on what Twilight is about I suggest you hit the first two sites up on my stalking avenue, Because you will know by December 12th of this year--movie release! Their turning the book into a movie which is filming now and i think almost complete and hopefully the rest of the books in the Twilight series will follow as movies too! The fourth and final book will be out in August and YES my life really and truly is on pause till then. I have never been one to really get into anything that would put me into sorta a "groupie" category--Well, there was NSYNC BUT that was different. I mean first there was the Lord of the Rings book serious/ movies uproar....Then came Harry Potter...and Heaven forbid we forget Star Wars But I, Tierra Lynne Coleman, 22 yrs old of sound, mind, and body have never been hooked on any of the book series/turned into movies....
Until now! I take back every stupid joke or comment I made to my cousin Lee on all the star wars books he buys or the movies or whatever else he can get his hands on cause Heaven help us if Tierra misses anything related to this book. I'll stop now cause I really could go on forever {you think i might be joking but I'm not} So here for your enlightenment I have provided the first release tapes made for television on my favorite love story that replaced Pride & Prejudice hands down! Enjoy!







2 Lovely FeedBack:

Kathy Finch said...

You got me stoked to see the movies. I love reading you blog it is as if you are right there talking to me. I can see your mannorisms. that is freaky. Love ya GIRL. Love kathy

The Larsen's said...

You totally crack me up! I love you! Call me when you have time.