Tuesday, April 29, 2008

B.L.E.S.S.E.D

This Friday will be just another average day for me but yet it will mark a very BIG milestone in my life. My mother, passed away on May 2nd 2007 and so this Friday will mark the 1 year Death date. As I look back on this year, I see a young girl who went from having the breath knocked out of her on that "numb" day to a Young woman whose made it through her first year w/ more blessings then she could ask for.


With that said, this post is about the “unsung hero's” that have helped move me along in this first year without my mama. This is about the girlfriends that were there ASAP when they first heard the news. The cousins that were always by my side. This has been a “first” year of a many a blessed moments.
So this is my Thank You to everyone.



First up, the ~ GiRlIeS ~
Meet the wonderful women I'm so stinkin blessed to have as girlfriends. These ladies were there the moment they had heard the news. Throughout this year, they have been my constant source of phone calls, shopping splurges, laughter, and good ol' gossip!

Christy, Jenny, & Arie
These three have been w/ me as long as I can remember and each day they show support & love NO MATTER WHAT I'm crying about. Jen, you were there on the scene first and from the moment I made that phone call, I knew you would be there in an instant...And you were and the nights to come. I've always said that your my soul to soul best friend and you are. A million times over Jenneroo! Christy, you make my life so complete as my sister from anotha mister LOL an through it all, you do what you do best...Listen... and that my dear girl means the most.
Arie is my best friend who has been w/ me since sun beans and even though she's serving a mission right now, I have always felt the strength of Aries prayers during this year even though we apart. The last thing I said to Arie before she left was that, It always goes back to just me & her.



Leah. Looking at this picture that I chose of her in her wedding dress--- simply takes my breath away. Leah I look back on that first night at home and you coming the moment you got off of work and you asked me "What can I do" and I'm not sure if I ever told you this but by you being there, was what I needed you to do. Even though you had tons of wedding plans to do, you were there every day those first 4 nights. Leah has a favorite quote she always writes on things and so to her, it's the best way to sum up back to her How I feel as well..."You brighten my life, Like a million stars shinning Brightly"



Cori Ann. This is a woman whom if you haven't had the pleasure to meet then your life truly hasn't been touched. She was able to go and help w/ something I wasn't able to do my self and for that, we are sisters in life forever.




Jessi.
Jessi has a beautiful little girl who she calls her little ball of fire and so for Jessi...I say the same. This girl really is like a ball of fire and it's simply stunning to watch. She is always willing to do anything for you and be there with you and I miss her dreadfully--She had the dumb mistake of moving 5 hrs away {no.. I have not forgiven you on that LOL} Jessi you must know what a HUGE comfort your friendship is too me and through out this first year, you have always been there and I love you dearly.


Ashlee--You and your parents simply put Tierra to NO words when you surprised me w/ your trip that day to come to the funeral. Ashlee is a girl w/ such a Strong confidence that I'm always impressed. I miss ya girl and wish you weren't so far way! Thank you for such amazing support this year and that wonderful beach trip that made last summer one of the best "life to move on moments" in my first year.


Mary. Throughout everything I hold Mary as like a sister-in-law and there are no words enough to let her know what I would do without her or how much I truly love her.


~These next four important ladies our family. My dear cousins. I want to take this moment to let every one know that these ladies lost someone too. During that whole funeral process I kept thinking "why is every one looking at just me??" Yes I was the daughter BUT what I wanted so badly to come across was that there were others who just lost someone important to. Their Aunt. Having those memories of seeing there faces at the hospital that day will forever be in my mind and the heartbreak that I felt for them is just as painful. My mom was very very very important to them and so I want it known that these girls loss was just as horrible as mine. I know tons of people were telling me that they were truly sorry and not a one was forgotten, But I wonder, Did anyone say there sorry to them? So To them --In picture order---Melaine, Alexa, Hailey, & Carrie....I'm truly sorry to you all, for your loss as well. My mother loved you all so dearly and loved having the pleasure of being you aunt.






There are SO MANY more girlfriends I want to make knowledge of but I couldn't find a picture that I had to post. So to Erin Cooper, Kirstie Sensky, Stacy Harris, Kristy Wood, Cheri Hayden. And so many more I know I'm forgetting....You are loved...All of you for showing so much friendship beyond measure of blessings. Thank You!

2 Lovely FeedBack:

Kathy Finch said...

Yea I can relate. I have not been in a good mood in over a month - My sister passed away the 5th of April. Missing her reminds me of dad who passed away several years agoin June and then I miss mom, she just passed away in Oct. GIRL DOES IT GET EASIER? I can only pray that it does.

I miss you - Love mamma Finch

Anonymous said...

I luv ya tierra. I wish I could make it this time easier but you're right. what i do best is listen and you know i'm always here for ya. you can call me anytime = )
i luv ya girl!
~christy jean