Tuesday, March 4, 2008

This weeks Finds!


My life really is quiet boring these days, So to make it fun I go browsing through stores after work! Don't ya just love Target! I get paid this week and OOH this purse just called to me! It will be my next "baby" and then I had to go see the shoe section and Yes, these shoes look alittle not like me but let me tell you when I put them on....They too will be joining my shoe family in the closet!







Then after Target it was on to Books . A. Million! I just heart this place! After I get off of work it's still open cause they don't close till 11:30!!! That just thrills me! I make a stop about 2 times a week!I can spend at least 2 hours browsing and love every minute of it! There are two smells I just love 1-Fresh cut lemons and 2-A Bookstore! For those who don't know me well---Most of my paychecks get spent in here!


Monday was my day off and It was just a lovely beautiful day! The sun was shining and it actually was in the 60's! I was able to get some cleaning done and then I got all dressed up to go out to dinner and then to a movie w/ friends! I love the moive theater! If I wouldnt feel like a loser I would probably go by my self sometime just to see the movies I want to see! I have a rule when it comes to my movies chocies! If it dosent have a love interest in it..I won't see it!!! That's final! So when I saw the preview for "Definitely Maybe" I was so ready to see! To be honest it wasnt the greatest! I liked it though but I thought it was alittle boring in some parts and dragged out but in the end it was worth seeing just to go to the movies and go out w/ friends! Plus I'm a sucker for the daddy/daughter stories! So In my opinion if there's nothin else that interest you then go see it but I would probably wait until it comes out on video

0 Lovely FeedBack: