Wednesday, March 12, 2008

August Rush



August Rush is my "Right Now" Recommend movie! My best friend Jen and me went and saw it in the theater and We just fell in love with it! The first cover is in some weird language have NO clue on but it shows all three main characters. The second cover is the USA cover! It's now out on DVD and I came THIS close to buying it but since my shopping splurge this weekend, I put it off BUT it will be in my DVD collection.
I don't want to spoil it but pretty much it's about this young little guy who has always known his parents never meant to put him up for adoption. He has this HUGE talent to hear the music in everything or in other words, the different sounds things make. His parents who are both musical genies, were torn apart from each other and their son. Now it's up to all of them to listen to the music and let their hearts to come together again. It's a MUST MUST see and will teach you to hear the music in your life and have faith that if you only just believe, anything is possible.


0 Lovely FeedBack: